Rent subsidy

The rooms at Haarweg 333 are qualified for rent subsidy. You can apply for rent subsidy with the Dutch Tax Agency (Belastingdienst). When you are entitled to rent subsidy you will get a tax refund, the amount depends on the rent you pay. For rent subsidy you should apply yourself. For help applying for rent subsidy please contact the Housing Desk

When you are leaving you room, please inform the town hall about your new address. Also inform the Tax Agency that you will move out and ask them to cancel the subsidy. Otherwise you will have to refund the subsidy. Do this well before you leave! You can inform the Tax Agency using the same program you have used to apply for the subsidy, see this website or call the BelastingTelefoon (Tax Agency Phone) on number 0800-0543.