Fire and theft insurance

You have to take care of your own insurance, TROTS can not be held responsible for damage to your property. Most international students have a student insurance with AON, which covers most parts. Please check if this insurance covers your household contents and luggage. If you have a different insurance, you might want to insure yourself against fire or theft. The caretaker can give you information about cheap insurances. TROTS cannot mediate in purchasing an insurance.